calling all inclusion owners! girlz is this normal?!

update
update
update

:crybaby:

first thank u all sweet girlz whom responded. and i agree with the ones who said everytime i will look at it i will look right to that spot! :Push:
went to LV today!
sweet SA.. he took a look at it and was so surprised. and very sorry that it was like that. and he agreed its very noticed (i didnt do much to point it out to him!). and he agreed it wasnt an air bubble! :crybaby:

i found only a (medium one) which is flawless in store. they had non of the large one.<< which is mine.
what i love about mine is that i can wear it in both middle fingure and fingure before the tiny fingure (loool execuse my horrbile try to describe my hand!)

while the smaller one in store.. only fits my fingure beside the tiny fingure!

+ the one in store.. has the tiny flowers inside layed in another way (a bit different from mine) <<u know inclusion pieces specially rings no one like the other.
and it happens that i preffer the laying on mine! rrrh!

i just dont know what to do:Push:
i left the store with my old one. and i will re think about it more!

i bought an azur cles as a gift for my sweet sister in law. (perhaps i will post pics) << that purchase made me feel better! :love:

girlz what do u say? he said the store in Jeddah (city) might just might get some more inclusion after 2 weeks or something. but it would be passed the time of exchanging then. and to be hounest i hate going back and forth to the store!

thank u for all ur support:heart: pf girlz :jammin:

update
update
update

:crybaby:

first thank u all sweet girlz whom responded. and i agree with the ones who said everytime i will look at it i will look right to that spot! :Push:
went to LV today!
sweet SA.. he took a look at it and was so surprised. and very sorry that it was like that. and he agreed its very noticed (i didnt do much to point it out to him!). and he agreed it wasnt an air bubble! :crybaby:

i found only a (medium one) which is flawless in store. they had non of the large one.<< which is mine.
what i love about mine is that i can wear it in both middle fingure and fingure before the tiny fingure (loool execuse my horrbile try to describe my hand!)

while the smaller one in store.. only fits my fingure beside the tiny fingure!

+ the one in store.. has the tiny flowers inside layed in another way (a bit different from mine) <<u know inclusion pieces specially rings no one like the other.
and it happens that i preffer the laying on mine! rrrh!

i just dont know what to do:Push:
i left the store with my old one. and i will re think about it more!

i bought an azur cles as a gift for my sweet sister in law. (perhaps i will post pics) << that purchase made me feel better! :love:

girlz what do u say? he said the store in Jeddah (city) might just might get some more inclusion after 2 weeks or something. but it would be passed the time of exchanging then. and to be hounest i hate going back and forth to the store!

thank u for all ur support:heart: pf girlz :jammin:

If the flaw is seriously going to bug you, I would wait.
If my bracelet had a thing like that...I'd just wait until they get another one that's in pristine condition. Yes, it will get scratched if you wear it...but not like that. You can't even see the scuffs or scratches on my clear inclusion.

yeah, you should just get the SA to get new ones. i had to wait for a few days for the boutique to bring in the new rings coz i really could not accept the flaw. trust me once you get the new ring, you will be glad that you waited.