Calling all Hermes "orange" Birkin lovers

Orange is very yummy. I think that if you love orange get orange. If you want a neutral get a brown or black. The orange really does go with alot of stuff, I think most are just a lil scared of such a bold color.

I completely agree. You should go to the store and try the different colors on. Good luck with your choice and make sure to post lots of pictures.

Hope I'm not too late! As the owner of a 30 orange (swift) birkin, I'd encourage you to consider that size/color combination. I thought I was a 35 birkin girl (and still love my 2 35s--in gold and in black), but the 30 has proven surprisingly versatile and large enough to hold what I need. I find the neutral colors are better big, but every girl should have a 30, too, if she can, and it should be a fun color. (and, I'm 5'7" and still don't find the 30 too small)

Hope this helps

I like orange in a 30 and potiron in a 35. Both are wonderful colors. Although you need to be a little strategic when matching it with your outfit.

It's such a beautiful, vibrant, happy color. Everytime I see hermes orange, it just makes me SMILE!