Calling all HE Olympe owners...need advice

bedelia

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
I just got back from the boutique and have decided to purchase the HE Olympe in Bordeaux before the pending increase. For those who already have this bag could you please provide some pros and cons that you have come to notice. It is quite a big purchase and I want to make sure I do not have any regrets. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I have this bag. The main reason I purchased it was for all the pockets on the inside and out and hardly any vachetta. It is a very stunning bag. The only thing(s) that kind of annoy me is the large front pocket and the front clasp. The bag is very easy to open but when you are ready to close it, you need to make sure and have it lined up just right or it won't close properly. Also, the front pocket makes the bag lean forward somewhat as I carry it almost like it's heavier on that side. It will also lean forward a little when you set it down. It's not as large as it appears mainly because of the dividing pocket in the center inside. All in all, still happy with the bag but wished I would have put my things in it and actually carried it around the store now before taking the plunge. HTH!

Hemlock

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I have this and love the bag. It isn't as large as it seems and is very comfortable to carry. My best purchase to date. I have it in camel though not Bordeaux....

bedelia

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Thank you both!

I did notice that it leaned more to the front when I tried it on at the boutique. It must be the heavy clasp causing it to do that. Still a very beautiful bag but will definitely have to take that fact into consideration.

EllaMono

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
The Bay
I love the bag and I have it in Carmel. The buckle's kinda bothered me a liitle at first until i got the hang of it. I use the back zipper for quick access to iphone. The leather's handles & the mono canvas are so soft. I don't like to stuff her like a tote. I carry her as a purse. Good luck on your decision.

Chagall

O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
I got this bag in camel on Saturday.

Love it, but do see that the front clasp does need to be lined up, but it is a nack I am fast adjusting to.

Love this bag!

Oops, just noticed the date, this is an old thread!:P

Chagall

O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
The three colours are absolutely gorgeous, I took forever deciding which one to get lol!

LoVe_Olympe

Dec 15, 2012
Just received this gorgeous bag as a Christmas gift. Does anyone find that the front bottom corners tend to cave in when put down? Cave disappears when held, but I'm worried that the cave would cause a crease in the long run. Thanks!

cleopatra01

TheBagLady
Jul 12, 2012
Brooklyn
Just received this gorgeous bag as a Christmas gift. Does anyone find that the front bottom corners tend to cave in when put down? Cave disappears when held, but I'm worried that the cave would cause a crease in the long run. Thanks!
Hello,
I am new to purse forum.
I was wondering if anyone has advice on the olympe vs. multipli cite vs. another LV bag that is equivalent/multiple pockets/slots for work/files.
Thanks.

LawQT1908

Jul 27, 2012
USA
LoVe_Olympe said:
I have the Olympe in Red (Rouge) but haven't noticed the front corners caving in... I do tend to carry a lot when I use this bag & keep it stuffed when stored. This is my favorite LV and the one I'm most complimented on when carrying it. Enjoy! :smile:

LVab

Nov 21, 2011
LawQT1908 said:
I have the Olympe in Red (Rouge) but haven't noticed the front corners caving in... I do tend to carry a lot when I use this bag & keep it stuffed when stored. This is my favorite LV and the one I'm most complimented on when carrying it. Enjoy! :smile:
I have the Olympe in Bordeaux...I also have not noticed the corners caving in but I really didn't pay much attention...
I always receive compliments when wearing it too! My favorite LV bag by far.

Dec 14, 2008
I'm also interested in the Olympe, and would love to hear from anyone else that has this bag. The Galliera PM looked too large on me (I'm 5'2''), and I'm wondering if this bag would also look too big. Any advice/opinions would be appreciated! Thanks!