Calling all handbag experts. Help finding bag

1. Hello,
    I'm trying to locate a bag for my girlfriend. This picture have been on my fridge for god knows how long. She says it's one of her favorites so I am trying to locate it. It is bag #1. Any information on were to locate this bag or a bag similiar would be greatly appreciated.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry, Im no help on this particular bag, but I'll give you a bump.

3. it says right there on the photo that it's GUESS bag for $168. I'd visit a few dept stores ;)

4. thats a guess bag. i cant find it on guess.com, but you can call their costumer care line, or go into a store.

5. Good job swanky! :biggrin:

6. 1-877-44-GUESS

good luck

7. Thanks for the feedback. The pictures maybe over a year old. I looked online/guess.com prior to posting with no avail. I most likely will go to a guess store with the picture. I undersatnd I may not be able to find it but I am open to any suggestions for alternative bags that look similair.

8. ^ similar bags could be found by Isabella Fiore, she makes that style sometimes.

9. I just now checked eBay and there are some similar styles if you search under Guess or tooled leather handbag and then refine the search to black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice