calling all guys: show your men's LE bags!

yed

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
hey, guys! lately, i am seeing a lot of men's limited edition bags...and it got me interested to know more of these...so if you have them, kindly post your pics and their names and from which collection and year it was from. thanks all!

Tanger Sac Plats S/S 2005:
TangerEbeneStripe.jpg

Utah Doctor's Bag F/W 2005:
UtahDoctorsBag1.jpg

Monogram Laser Collection F/W 2002:
MonoLaserFamily.jpg

l-r: Vence sneakers, Clarkson, Irvington, Bloomington

Defile Liege Collection F/W 2001:
LVLeigeCollection1.jpg

Hussard & Fantassin

hey, mr. duck. thanks for adding! i knew you had a lot of them. the laser collection is really nice. i also like the hussard and fantassin! you know, i found one selling his fantassin at singapore at SGD1000. he even had a link to your photo collection on your blog. :yes:

by the way, i noticed that you have at least one piece of the collection from every recent year except for 2003. would you know which limited edition pieces were on this year?

anyone? if you have photos, kindly post! thanks!

oops, i almost forgot. :party:i have finally received my mini lin tanger ebene!!! :yahoo:it was the first time for me to see the real thing and it was all worth it. it was what i expected from the numerous photos i have seen from here! i even used it right away and it can actually pack quite some things to think it is quite flat as it is. i really like the vintage look of the "V" especially!

can't wait for my next LE bag!!! hahaha...:happydance: