Calling all Graffiti Experts......

1. I know that the Graffiti line included the sm. alma, lg. alma, speedy, and pochette right? Were there any accessories ever made in that line. Like a wallet or cles or anything like that??

Thanks ladies!!:biggrin:

2. No cles. There was a wallet, not sure the exact name but long like a PTI. There also was a hatbox, keepall, bandana... That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

3. the pti in graffiti is gorgeous ^_^

4. Are you looking into some graffiti items?:graucho:

5. See my new post!!:graucho: :graucho:

6. Graffiti came in: pochettes (silver, khaki, peche)

7. someone is selling a grafitti keepal over at a NZ auction site. starting price is NZ$2000 (reserve not met) with buy now NZ$4000

i don't know much (ok more like i know nothing) about the grafitti line except that it is/was lim ed. so i have no idea what the pricing range is like.

8. Took some quick pics. My cheat book =) Sorry the lighting isn't great

DSC01084.JPG DSC01085.JPG DSC01086.JPG DSC01087.JPG
  9. I love this picutre:

[​IMG]

10. ^^^Hey, Michelle! Who let you into my closet?!:lol:

11. I saw on some of the old runway pics of people with like bright pink/orange graffiti items, I am guessing it was just the peach but it was really bright!!

12. I LOVE Graffiti line, esp. in the show:

100018398.jpg 100018414.jpg 100018420.jpg 100018428.jpg 100018442.jpg 100018462.jpg
  13. So they DID make a PTI and a change purse!!!!! Ladies, I am on a new quest!! I have GOT to find that change purse. Of course it would probably cost me like what? 300 bucks now??? :smile: But-still- got to find one!!!!

14. I don't know about the change purse, but PTI (or whatever you call that wallet) for sure!

15. Yea, I just looked at the pictures again. I think this is the pochette wallet and the other pic of it opened is that wallet opened. I got confused with that. Okay, well, there was a wallet at least we know that!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice