Calling all flat quilted flap owners

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Hi,

I was wondering whether the flat quilted flaps are alot lighter than the regular puffy flaps. I am not referring to the once puffy flaps that have now deflated, but the flaps that were meant to be flat and made that way. I just won an auction and the seller happened to live right near me (weird) and I picked up the bag already. It is a 5-series jumbo in caviar and feels very very light. It is just a single chain and there is one zip pocket inside and one slit pocket as well. Just wanted some insight. It is lighter than my medium caviar 9-series flap and my vintage jumbo XL. Thanks!

Here is a link to the auction for your reference on how the bag looks. Any and all info greatly appreciated!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320290128005&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011

Thank you all! I was wondering if I paid a good price. This one is just the perfect size. My only complaint with it is that it only has one strap and the strap is very light. I am afraid it would not be able to bear too much weight.