Calling all *FIRST* owners - experience with First bag worn on shoulder?

Is the town small in real life? looking on line it looks good size?
City looks massive online is it a lot smaller in real life?

Sorry for just butting in, Just curious as these are the two bal bags I'm looking into.

Sorry for just butting in, Just curious as these are the two bal bags I'm looking into.
The Town is smaller than the City but bigger than the First. It is roomy enough. Check the details of the product on Balenciaga.com and you will find the exact measurement.:smile:

Hi!

I was in such a huge dilemma before I bought my first Bbag 2 weeks ago. Pictures are DEFINITELY deceiving. Bbags look way bigger in pictures than in real life. I originally thought the City was HUGE from looking at mod pics here on tPF, that's why I was considering the Town. However, when I actually tried the different styles on in store, my mind was blown. The City is the perfect size. The Town is actually smaller than I thought and the First is extremely tiny.

With that said, I purchased a black City in mini rosegold hardware and I absolutely love it! I can fit a wallet, keys, phone, water bottle, small makeup bag, tissue, and other small essentials. Hope this helps!

Hi!

I was in such a huge dilemma before I bought my first Bbag 2 weeks ago. Pictures are DEFINITELY deceiving. Bbags look way bigger in pictures than in real life. I originally thought the City was HUGE from looking at mod pics here on tPF, that's why I was considering the Town. However, when I actually tried the different styles on in store, my mind was blown. The City is the perfect size. The Town is actually smaller than I thought and the First is extremely tiny.

With that said, I purchased a black City in mini rosegold hardware and I absolutely love it! I can fit a wallet, keys, phone, water bottle, small makeup bag, tissue, and other small essentials. Hope this helps!

Exactly. I thought the City was huge too from all the pix I've seen so I didn't even bother looking at them when I was buying my first Bal. I went straight for the First bags (much to my chagrin!) :pout:

my only first is the classic caramel from 02 with longer long strap and they slouched, maybe it's the leather or maybe it's the age LOL
but i do wear it on my shoulder sometimes although i prefer to wear it with the longer strap mostly