Calling All Ferragamo Fans....

I have an absolutely exquisite Ferragamo East/West satchel in the most beautiful dark cherry color, all buttery soft patent leather...My daughters took stern pity on their bag-deprived mother and bought it for my birthday. I was instructed to use it in good health, fitted with matching (!!) CL flats, and now I'm hooked. It is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.

And my daughters are angels.

Thank you, Ferragamo gals, for supporting this motion. Please keep this thread alive. If anyone sees any good deals on SF, you might want to post it here too. Hopefully, with enough tpfers on this, we might finally get our own SF forum!:yahoo:

Benhur, what lovely daughters! Enjoy your satchel :woohoo:

I have 3 pairs of shoes, 2 evening purses, 1 belt and a handbag on the way all from Ferragamo and LOVING everything they make..it's one of my favorite brands and I've always wondered why it doesn't have it's own forum!

Hi,

Just wondering how could we get help authenticate Ferragamo and Bally bags from the experts? I saw list of other designer labels in "Authenticate This," but Ferragamo and Bally. Again, thanks for your idea a lot :P. Love these well made and very detail design, and light too (to a point that I don't feel I wear them). As a faithful fan of Ferragamo and Bally, I have lot of their stuffs. Classic, old but still gorgeous.

Let all Ferragamo fans unite and ask the tpf administrators to add a new designer sub-forum for Salvatore Ferragamo. It will be a great place for us to exchange info and to post the latest on deals/ steals. Just love their bags and shoes. Do I hear a yea??:yahoo:

Count me in. I want a Marissa bag - saw one today and it is TDF! Lovely navy colour but not too dark. Cobalt maybe?
That's my next save-up-for purchase.
Julie :tup:

I love SF. The shoes they make are timeless and very well made - i still wear the ones i got from years ago. SF bags and accessories wonderful as well.
My latest SF purchase...........an origami ostrich satchel:cloud9:

I love Ferragamo shoes.....they are the most comfortable shoes I own and I have about 12 pairs in all the various colours. I bought my 1st pair 25 years ago and I m still using it! And they are still fashionable.. I also have a few of their bow and leather belts.

Another fan here!
I'm absolutely in love with the Marisa/Marissa style it's just stunning and classic and the leather is TDF for a amazing price! I'm always floored at how many amazing deals you can get because the brand isn't as popular as some others. :smile:

My Babies
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

^Aznkat, your Marisas/Margherita are absolutely stunning!!! I just got myself another Marisa, in pebbled Coral color (gulp) and in fact am on the verge of even buying another one! Yikes but my word I can't take my hands off of them!! The quality of this second one I got is just, OMG, sublime!!! Even Chanel doesn't give me that feeling that SF does. Guess I have to be thankful that SF isn't more popular, otherwise I would never be able to afford their products!!