Calling All Ferragamo Fans....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let all Ferragamo fans unite and ask the tpf administrators to add a new designer sub-forum for Salvatore Ferragamo. It will be a great place for us to exchange info and to post the latest on deals/ steals. Just love their bags and shoes. Do I hear a yea??:yahoo:

2. I don't own any, but I love them....they are beautiful, well made, classic bags that won't ever go out of style and not a lot of people have them.

3. I love Ferragamo bags. I have 2 and am going to look for another!

4. I love ferragamo bags & shoes. beautiful & well made

5. I own 2 ferragamo bags and a wallet, all safiano leather. Ferragamo is the absolute HG for me.

6. I second the motion!

7. I saw a lovely SF bag on eBay, but don't think I'll bid as I have far too many bags as it is!

8. I've been a Ferragamo lover for more than 10 years. I don't have any more of their bags but do have small accessories and live in their shoes - they're the best fit for me.

9. I fully agree and have been asking for one for quite some time now. Who else?!?

10. yes! i have 2 and plan to get more... a sub-forum is needed!

11. Getting my third one right now! SF is one of the best brands out there for sure :smile:

12. i have a pair of ferragamo flats and they are the most comfy shoes i own!

13. I have a "Armonia" bag and leather wallet. I enjoy using this bag so much I'm on the lookout for the same style in black!

Let's keep chatting about Ferragamo and hopefully we'll get a Ferragamo sub-forum...:yes:

14. Yes! Great idea! I love Ferragamo bags, although I've yet to own one. Definitely hoping to buy one someday, so a sub-forum dedicated to talking about SF would be helpful. :smile:

15. Yeah..... great ideas.... I own about 3 Ferrg bags love them all. I am looking for the Mariscia now--hoping to catch one this year