Calling all east/west zippy bouler owners....

Hi Beanie

That is the type of colour I am looking for.

Could you give me some idea of the size of the very bottom compartment. I am specifically looking at this bag due to that bottom part. I have medical stuff I have to carry round with me, which for several reasons I need to keep separate from the main contents of my bag. This style to me is ideal, plus I love the shape.

I would go for the large one, but, as I haven't seen one in real life, I am concerned obviously it wouldn't suit what I need it for.

Hope that makes sense.

SollyTia here's a pic of someone carrying the large east/west. Maybe it will give you some idea of the size:smile:

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 53
I just got the medium sized one in galet and I absolutely love it. I always carry a paperback with me because I love to read, and I'm planning to stick my book in the bottom compartment. I love the large size, but it's too large for my personal needs. :heart:

I gotta say the shallowness irritates me a little too and I only use the bottom zippered half for things I won't need too frequently as previously mentioned. I'm also tired of that friggin heavy lock. But its such a great looking bag I put up with all of that! (I have the choco)

choco paddy.jpg

Thanks for the information everyone.

I think I will wait and see if I can possibly get an opportunity of seeing one IRL. I have got such high hopes for the design etc. that I would hate to be disappointed.

:drool: I will carry on.:drool: