Calling All Duffle Collectors!

firstclasscoach

living the upgrade
May 10, 2012
I'm not a duffle person myself because I don't do N/S styles. But every time a new batch of colors is released, I wonder...

Who is trying to collect them all? Is there anyone who's "caught up" and is now just adding new colors as they're released? Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

I have 15-- I would love to have every color. I love duffles!! Just ordered the midnight oak and black studded duffle with pce. Some things I just don't wait for! I missed the Anna Sui Dragonfly. I check ebay morning and night for one.

I refuse to count mine but I am pretty sure I now have more than a dozen. I was obsessed for awhile with getting the right purple to match a trench coat I have. The Berry ended up being exactly right. I am now trying not to buy anything in a color similar to what I already have. I am hoping they make something else similar to Emerald. That is one I missed that I would love to add.

One more not pictured: Zebra in marine.

Wishlist: Robin, lime, robins egg, deep port, mustard, black violet studded, Pop C, pink scarlet, pebbled ruby, pebbled coastal blue and pebbled mauve.