CALLING all Duchessa Small Boston Owners, RING RING

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI,
    This is my first time ever posting on the Gucci forum.
    I haven't purchased a Gucci since I was 18 now I am 39... I KNOW :wtf:
    ANYWAYS... the Gucci Duchessa small Boston has caught my eye "but" I am worried about it looking smaller IRL than photos. I have done plenty of searching on TPF... for someone modeling the small but came up with nothing. I have played around with measurements but its hard using a pc of paper to imagine the size of a bag.
    CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE ... that has this bag please post a modeling pic or any pic of it beside something so I can get a true idea. I would :heart: you forever :P
    Thanks

2. No one any one, please!!!

3. flipchick just posted 2 threads for you that have modelling pics?

4. Thanks but I am asking for modeling pics of the small one, these links show the med and large and the one doesnt show any modeling at all.

5. Here's me modeling mine. It's small - definitely can't function as a shoulder bag, but as long as you don't carry much it can hold everything you need. Hope that helps.

IMG_2596.JPG
  6. Opps, sorry. It didn't include the image.

IMG_2596.JPG

7. Thank You so so much!!! This helped me out alot and I love the bag, I am wanitng the monogram one in the small. The bag doesnt look that tiny at all and reminds me of the LV Papillon 26 that I use to own.
    Thanks again, HUGS :smile: