Calling all Delightful owners!

Damier Dme

Feb 11, 2012
Wonderland
If the Neverfull MM is too small for you, I recommend the Delightful GM. To me, the Delightful and Neverfull MMs are about equally sized, and it sounds like you'd rather it be slightly roomy than too small. I also recommend purchasing from a vendor who allows returns, even though it might cost slightly more, in case you don't like the look or I'm wrong. :biggrin: HTH!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

Vanny1983

Jul 3, 2011
The delightful mm is bigger than the neverfull mm. I recommend you try them in the store. You can also see YouTube reviews on the bag. The MM is a big bag and can carry a lot of things.

ria5k

May 25, 2014
I own a Delightful MM and I must say it is way better than a Neverfull. I sometimes use it for travelling as it holds a lot and easy to carry.

Thoughts from a mom of a toddler =)

charliemom12

Jun 1, 2014
Oklahoma
I've decided to sell off all my bags (except my LC Le Pliage) to fund a brand spankin' new Delightful MM. Hopefully I'll be able to order in the next few weeks! Hope I don't regret my decision!

Thank you all for your input and advice and the pictures really helped!!