Calling all crinkled light grey patent owners

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Hello Ignes lovers,
I can't pass up another sale :P and so I'm debating about my next bag. I was thinking of a Cecelia in crinkled light grey patent. Do any of you ladies have a bag in this leather? What do you think of it? I was thinking of pairing it with light grey or ice grey, but am waiting for feedback from Maria about the colors.

Well, I have it but never used it. I got it at the same time as other bags and just haven't gotten to it.

I think for a patent it is really soft!! It might be stiff enough for the Cecilia....but for a patent it seemed soft, from the swatch I had. I like the idea of mixing the light grays in a bag!!

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, it's just that I don't have the info for you.

Thanks Euridice, I really appreciate the feedback. :smile:
I'm waiting to hear back from Maria about using the patent on the Cecelia.

In the meantime, just received preview pics of my Ormala and my makeup case so I'm very very happy.:yahoo:

I just posted the swatches pics of both from the lookbook, under the swatches thread today. It's there. I have seen both, and I actually thought of pairing those two exact colors.

Here's the two together...the ice grey is actually prettier than my pic. It was hard to capture it's beauty.

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

About a month ago I ordered my first Ignes bag (a mini Sofia) in ice grey. I love it. In my opinion, the ice grey is much prettier in person than it appears in pictures of the swatch. I have swatches of the ice grey (#734) and the light grey patent (#094). I'm not sure that I would pair the two together in one bag simply because they seem to be different shades of grey. I would be happy to mail my swatches to anybody who is considering ordering a grey bag.

When I was trying to decide what to order, I was inspired by the pictures of grey bags in this forum - although I think the bags were mostly made of the light grey leather rather than ice grey leather. I'm not sure how much of a difference there is between the two leathers. The Ignes website lists both ice grey (734) and light grey (129) as being currently available for order. I would be interested to see the two side-by-side for a comparison.

Thanks cltw for the info on the ice grey and grey patent. I have an email into Maria, but haven't heard back yet.

I think that I prefer the ice grey as well after seeing the photos courtesy of Ms. Lizardo:P