Calling all Coco loop, easy caviar, or french riviera flap owners!

kitsune

Jan 21, 2013
I'm looking to purchase one of the three mentioned above.. lol

I'd like to know some pros and cons of each. I already have my HG classic so I'm looking for a middle range bag for more casual use.

I heard just recently from another thread that easy caviar is coming back! (I was bummed when they came and went.. and I wasn't a fan of the shiny black leather of the cc crave? that was out for prefall) I'm guessing it'll be SHW again?

I haven't seen the coco loop flap in person but it's in lambskin (which I'm not the biggest fan of as I'd have to baby it and I find that the quilts flatten after a while)

French riviera was another that I thought to throw in since it's similar looking and in caviar.

Which one would you pick and why? I'm most likely going to get it in black.

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks :P

I do not own any of these bags, but have been looking at these styles as well. I have been waiting for a black caviar classic WOC for a long time. I finally decided to choose something I might actually receive this decade :smile: I decided on the smaller size black easy caviar for the reasons you listed above. I like the caviar and thought it would make for a good everyday bag that I would not feel the need to baby. My SA said the store ordered 10 and I'm number 8 on the list and guaranteed one, so I decided to stop obsessing about the WOC and just enjoy this bag when it comes in. From what I've read, it seems like those who have the easy caviar are happy with their choice. So that is what I chose. Jut ask yourself which you like the look of more and go with that. Can't wait to see what you choose. Good luck deciding!

I vote for easy caviar in jumbo.. Pros: cheaper, no need to baby it & more secure with the zipper. Cons: prob the quality of the caviar, it is dull but it doesnt bother me much. Overall, im happy with the bag, usually wear it crossbody esp going out with my toddler n doesnt look weird :smile:

Hi. My SA just texted me asking if I wanted to get on the reserve for easy caviar for fall. She is getting small $3100 in light beige and coral.
Larger size $3400 in black. PM for SA details. She will add you to the list. There is no one on it yet. 😉

Im back from the boutique.. definitely passing on the french riviera as it doesnt look that nice in person.
The coco loop is pretty nice but a little worried about the lamb.. I wish it came in caviar. The black is a bit shinier than the grey so im going back when it comes in stock.
They had no news of the easy caviar! :sad:
The hunt continues..

Purchased the coco loop jumbo about a month ago in black. I absolutely love it but i have only used it once because im so afraid to ruin the lamb skin. I'm thinking i should have waited on the easy caviar. Ugh.

I vote for easy caviar in jumbo.. Pros: cheaper, no need to baby it & more secure with the zipper. Cons: prob the quality of the caviar, it is dull but it doesnt bother me much. Overall, im happy with the bag, usually wear it crossbody esp going out with my toddler n doesnt look weird :smile:

can you post a pic of it crossbody? I thought this bag couldn't do that....

I love my French Riviera in the medium size. It's lightweight and the pocket in the front is the perfect size for my iPhone. I thought about the easy caviar, but questioned the utility of the zipper since I would zip it AND clasp the flap so infrequently.
It holds a lot for its size too!

Just went to visit my bloomies SA for small easy caviar and she tells me she still has spots open for all the colors and sizes coming in fall which are ivory, beige Clair, rose Clair and coral and black and dark pink. If anyone is interested lemme know :smile:

I'm looking to purchase one of the three mentioned above.. lol

I'd like to know some pros and cons of each. I already have my HG classic so I'm looking for a middle range bag for more casual use.

I heard just recently from another thread that easy caviar is coming back! (I was bummed when they came and went.. and I wasn't a fan of the shiny black leather of the cc crave? that was out for prefall) I'm guessing it'll be SHW again?

I haven't seen the coco loop flap in person but it's in lambskin (which I'm not the biggest fan of as I'd have to baby it and I find that the quilts flatten after a while)

French riviera was another that I thought to throw in since it's similar looking and in caviar.

Which one would you pick and why? I'm most likely going to get it in black.

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks :P

I am a big fan for the seasonal "classic" looking bags for causual use, although I have classic flaps, but I hardly use them often. The seasonals are lighter and less formal.
Anyway, I have the french rivera in black, the beige CC crave, I used to have a royal blue easy carviar (I returned it) and a Duo-color in red. They all have the "classic" looking. they are all nice. I love them all... I returned the easy carviar, is because that it does not hold the shape as well as the above three...particular the zip, I thought is totally redendant. :P