Calling all Coach addicts, calling all Coach addicts...

Crysty

Jan 16, 2007
Okay ladies -- please help me! My employer gives Coach bags as a reward for meeting sales goals! Yay!!!!

I found this out in January so of course all year I have been obsessing on the website they have set up to decide which one to choose. Well, you guessed it, now it's time to pick and I just cannot make up my mind!!!

Just so you know, I am not leaning toward sig or leather either way.....I do have to admit, I wanted the black large hobo originally, then decided on the tobacco duffle, now I am thinking black sig stripe tote.....Arrrgh! See my hang up here? Oh I hope ya'll don't think I'm crazy!

Would you mind letting me know which of the following bags YOU would choose?

5645807.jpg
in tobacco leather or...
5638707.jpg
in black sig or...
5645307A.jpg
in black sig ????

OR, I could choose both of these two....

5646107.jpg
this is small black sig soho AND
img5620307BS.jpg
this is legacy sig in black....would this wristlet even fit in the small hobo??

Oh I am so excited! Thanks so much you guys! :happydance:

Okay ladies -- please help me! My employer gives Coach bags as a reward for meeting sales goals! Yay!!!!

I found this out in January so of course all year I have been obsessing on the website they have set up to decide which one to choose. Well, you guessed it, now it's time to pick and I just cannot make up my mind!!!

Just so you know, I am not leaning toward sig or leather either way.....I do have to admit, I wanted the black large hobo originally, then decided on the tobacco duffle, now I am thinking black sig stripe tote.....Arrrgh! See my hang up here? Oh I hope ya'll don't think I'm crazy!

Would you mind letting me know which of the following bags YOU would choose?

5645807.jpg
in tobacco leather or...
5638707.jpg
in black sig or...
5645307A.jpg
in black sig ????

OR, I could choose both of these two....

5646107.jpg
this is small black sig soho AND
img5620307BS.jpg
this is legacy sig in black....would this wristlet even fit in the small hobo??

Oh I am so excited! Thanks so much you guys! :happydance:

Pictures of what you're looking at would help...but I really love the tobacco leather. I have a top handle pouch in tobacco and I'm kind of in love. Is it Legacy leather?

Hope these photos show up!

Bags are in order as follows...

* Medium Soft Duffle in Tobacco leather (I do not think it is vintage leather though)

* Large Soho Hobo in black sig

* Medium Sig Stripe Tote in black

*Or I could get BOTH the Small Soho Hobo in black sig AND the Legacy sig wristlet....

What would each of you choose?:confused1:

Thanks so much for your input!

Attachments

• MedSoftDuffle.jpg
    MedSoftDuffle.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 39
  • SohoHoboLgBlackSig.jpg
    SohoHoboLgBlackSig.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 39
  • MedSigStripeToteBlk.jpg
    MedSigStripeToteBlk.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 32
  • SohoSigBlackHoboSmall.jpg
    SohoSigBlackHoboSmall.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 27
  • LegacyBlkSigWristlet.jpg
    LegacyBlkSigWristlet.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 214
I think they are all great.. if you have no preference, maybe choose what is worth more? :confused1: I dont' know about the other but I know that leather duffle ( a great bag btw) has been at the outlets and on ebay for less, not sure about the others. Good luck, I don't think you can go wrong with those choices, AND it's free!!!! :tup: :yahoo: