Calling all CHICAGO PFer's - Magarita Madness @ Bess & Loie's!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I just recd the following message from Bess & Loie's - maybe we should try to get as many Chicago area PFer's to go for a "Meet-n-Greet"!!

4.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
MARGARITA MADNESS
at bess & loie!
Thursday, Feb 21
6-9 PM
come early, stay late!

Come for the bags, stay for a margarita (or two)!

Do you like yours on the rocks?
Then you'll love our
ROCK BOTTOM
sale prices!

(that was a good one, you've got to admit...come on!)

Spring has sprung (almost....)
so come and check out new spring merchandise!
and get yourself a new spring lip color
while you're at it....
stop by and visit LIPLAB while you're here!

Let's ignore winter together!
Hope to see you soon!

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you, loyal clients and friends, as always, for your support. Be good and see you soon!

Love, Ally

bess & loie
1015 w. lake st
chicago, il 60607

p. 312.226.BAGS (2247)
f. 312.226.8117
w. www.bessandloie.com[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

where are all the Chicago & Suburban PFers??

This is a great boutique & this sounds like a fun event - I went to her Holiday Open House & it was wonderful. Lots of people laughing, talking, drinking (wine at that time), mingling we they talked about BAGS!! What could be more fun?!?!

Bags & Magaritas??? How can you beat that?!!

Oh, POOP!
My hubby and I are going to Chicago for 4 days at the end of March. Too bad we aren't going sooner so we (I) could go!
I have never been to Chicago; is this a store I should check out when I go? Any other Chicago tip from PF'ers?
Thanks!
:idea:

I LOVE this store!! I have a class that night so I can't make it but windy city ladies.....try and make it. This is a fabulous store FILLED w/ lovely and different bags. Sorry I'm gonna miss it!

Anne