Calling All Cartier Trinity Ring Owners...I need your help

LovesRings

Dec 21, 2011
I am ordering a Cartier Trinity ring classic model for a late Christmas present :graucho: I need help with the sizing. I wear a size 9, but I want it to be comfortable. I have been reading up on the French sizing, as far as I can tell a size 60 is equal to a 9 to 9 1/4. My question to everyone is did you order your regular size and if not did you go up a 1/2 size or a full size? Please help! I am really confused. Please post pics if you have any.

I would **really** recommend you try it on before buying. When I got mine the SA told me that the sizing of the Trinity was very tricky. I got a 51, I have no idea what size that is, but I worry about it sliding off ALL THE TIME. There are times it's tight though as well, so I do think it's the right size, it's just I bought it in a very warm place with swollen fingers, and now it's winter where I live and my hands are frozen!!

It's warm most the time. In fact it's 62 here today! I can't wait for the cold weather! I just want to be sure that I can wear it year around. I plan on wearing it in place of my wedding band. Is the size that you have your regular size that you wear?

I was told at Cartier that people in general have to size up the wider the rings are - and vice versa. I would suggest trying on a ring that is the same width as the trinity and going by that size. I myself have Cartier rings of varying widths and I go up and down on the size depending on the width of the ring.

I have a question for you loony. If you could go back and re-do your purchase, would you still buy the trinity ring or something else. I have gotten my self torn between the trinity and the rose gold love. What would you do?