Calling all Canadian gals! :)

Thanks girls for suggesting Cahier D'exercices. I ordered the trapeze white sides, blue flap and brown base. They also had a yellow phantom but because I have a toddler the yellow would be too high maintenance.

Hi ladies!

I'm also from Ontario and am in the process of ordering one through the states. I'm ordering it through Barneys.

Here are the choices I have.... I'm still undecided on which one to get!

One is a solid color and one is a tri-color... both in the micro size.

HELP :smile:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/celine2z.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/celine3.jpg/

I would go tri-color! But I may be biased because ive been looking for a tri-color myself :P Either way, congrats! Keep us posted. :biggrin:

gummyb34r5 said:
Ohhh it's this one! In the picture I was thinking it would be a deep red, or a burgundy. Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about this combination. Im not in love. :sad: thank you anyways! :smile:

Agree with you. I'm not crazy about it either. Selection at holts is sad, that's why I ended up getting all my Celines from the US

I would go tri-color! But I may be biased because ive been looking for a tri-color myself :P Either way, congrats! Keep us posted. :biggrin:
Thank you!! Well they already sold out of the dune.. but it was drummed and the SA said it would wear after a while. So looks like I'll be ordering the tri-color micro! I checked and its from the spring 2013 collection. Can't wait for it to come in! Will post a pic :smile:

Thank you!! Well they already sold out of the dune.. but it was drummed and the SA said it would wear after a while. So looks like I'll be ordering the tri-color micro! I checked and its from the spring 2013 collection. Can't wait for it to come in! Will post a pic :smile:

Excited to see your reveal!! :biggrin: I love the color combination that you got. Are you going to send it straight to Canada or are you going to be using one of the other methods that some of these ladies have suggested?