Calling all 'Camellia Bouquet' Cult Members! Question....

Cyndee

LVChanelVegasSunnies
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
My Mom was in the Orlando Chanel today and saw the Camellia Bouquet necklace and fell in love with it. Of course, who wouldn't?! Anyway, she saw a very short version that fits quite close to the neck. She's very tiny and the long version would darn near hang to her knees! lol! She told me that it is just like the long version....with pearls, 2 Camellia's and 1 CC logo. The price is $1055.

My question is....she saw it in black....will it be coming in the multi? I'd like to buy it for her, for her birthday, and I think I would prefer to buy the multi version since we all know the camellia's are glass instead of resin. I called the boutique and apparently they only have received the black so far and no Chanel boutique in the USA has it in the multi (either sold out or not arrived yet, they didn't know which one). Does anybody know if it's coming in the multi anywhere? Anybody know if NM, Saks, or Nordies is getting or has the multi short version?

I found it on the Chanel website and the code is A41419 Y94576 Z2008

Thanks in advance to anybody who may be able to shed some light and point me in the right direction!

Last edited:
Cyndee-
All I know is my boutique, South Coast Plaza, has not received the short version in yet, and they received the long multicolor version a few weeks ago. I don't know if they ordered the short in multicolor, but my SA was pretty certain they will get it in.

My Nordstrom SA did a company-wide look-up, and according to her, Nordstrom did NOT order the bouquet necklace. HTHS.

I saw the short version and , its cute and accually you can adjust it to make it longer, it can hook on to the top link adding a lot longer lenth, my sa said its only in black. Maybe that was just her store though

Cyndee - are you talking about this one? I don't have any info about this necklace. You might want to call the 800-Chanel number and ask them to do a research on which fine department stores picked up this style in the multi-color. It will take them up to 48 hours to find out, but they usually call back either way. GL! :heart:

Attachments

• camelliachoker.jpg
    camelliachoker.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 139
Cyndee - are you talking about this one? I don't have any info about this necklace. You might want to call the 800-Chanel number and ask them to do a research on which fine department stores picked up this style in the multi-color. It will take them up to 48 hours to find out, but they usually call back either way. GL! :heart:

Yes, that's it. I can't call the 1-800 from here in Canada. Unfortunately it doesn't work.
I have had my trusty SA in Orlando working on it today for me. He says that some of the stores have ordered it in multi, but not them. They only have the black. He's going to try to monitor the system over the next couple of weeks to see when they hit the locations that are getting it. He's new to the company though, so I hope he comes thru for me.

The other side of this is my Mom has only seen the black version and really likes it. I don't know whether to go ahead and get her the multi version anyway, because I know it's a better choice overall. :confused1:

Yes, that's it. I can't call the 1-800 from here in Canada. Unfortunately it doesn't work.
I have had my trusty SA in Orlando working on it today for me. He says that some of the stores have ordered it in multi, but not them. They only have the black. He's going to try to monitor the system over the next couple of weeks to see when they hit the locations that are getting it. He's new to the company though, so I hope he comes thru for me.

The other side of this is my Mom has only seen the black version and really likes it. I don't know whether to go ahead and get her the multi version anyway, because I know it's a better choice overall. :confused1:

I like the black on this shorter version of the necklace. And since your mom has seen the black and loves it, I don't think she will be disappointed if she receives it as a gift. :smile:

Just in case your Orlando SA does not come through for you, can you not call the 800 number for the USA inventory?

shopping247 - For some reason, the call doesn't go through when dialing a 800# from Canada. The call gets directed to an operator. So, I understand Cyndee's frustration.

Cyndee - I was told that Nordstrom did not order any pieces of the Camellia Bouquet collection. I saw the long multicolor Camellia necklace @ NM and that's the only necklace they bought. I was looking for the bracelet and no luck for me. Perhaps, you can call Bloomies, Hirshleifer's or Robertson. Let me know if you need a contact#. :smile:

shopping247 - For some reason, the call doesn't go through when dialing a 800# from Canada. The call gets directed to an operator. So, I understand Cyndee's frustration.

Cyndee - I was told that Nordstrom did not order any pieces of the Camellia Bouquet collection. I saw the long multicolor Camellia necklace @ NM and that's the only necklace they bought. I was looking for the bracelet and no luck for me. Perhaps, you can call Bloomies, Hirshleifer's or Robertson. Let me know if you need a contact#. :smile:

Thanks, j0lie, I'll inquire with NM and the others you've suggested. I might just go with the black as my Mom has seen it and I know she likes it.
There is a bracelet?! Oh my! :faint: