Calling all BV lovers in Singapore...

Thanks for the info, Nymph. I just got back from Tokyo this morning. Unfortunately I didn’t manage to check out the new BV at Ginza whilst there. I was at the Omotesando Hills one though. It’s a big store with cascading floors, interesting concept. Saw some gorgeous RTW there and also many Magnolia items. The BV sale has not even started in Tokyo. Prices are actually a little cheaper in comparison to Singapore due to the favourable exchange rate plus the tax refund. But I was a good gal. :angel:

Welcome back, ms piggy! :flowers:

Hope you had a good trip. I would love to check out the BV stores in Japan! It's such a huge market for them there, so I'm sure their product offerings must be fab! Must have taken quite A WHOLE LOT of discipline to have been good in such a candy store!

Perhaps it's okay for you to go reward yourself at the new BV Paragon outlet then! ;)

Thanks! Well, time wasn’t on my side also. Many popular items were sold out – like Cocker Poudre, Limo/Magnolia Venetas, Sloane etc. I could tell BV’s famed intrecciato weave is huge in Japan as many other non-designer Jap brands were doing basket weave bags in all shapes and sizes. It was literally everywhere!

Can’t wait to check out the new Paragon store. :smile:

Second mark downs are now happening at the Taka and Paragon boutiques. Most items are now 50-60% off. Lizard cockers are 50% at high S$4k-ish. Mostly are colours from older seasons. But there is one large Quarzo Veneta at 30% off.

I saw that Large Quarzo Veneta when I was at the store yesterday! It's soooo pretty! But no more bags for me *slaps wrists*

Oh! And Paragon sold their last Ottone Medium Cabat :crybaby: I hope that baby went to a loving owner...

Gee, Ms Piggy and Nymph, I admire your self-discipline.... I've not visited the BV store since 2 weeks ago as I don't think I can resist not buying if I continue to pop in for a 'just looking around' visit !!! ;p I'm still on a purse ban - yes, definitely still on a purse ban!

I am also on a purse ban, but I really can't go without touching and checking out the new stuff in the store for so long - I think I might go mad first! Being dead broke is an excellent rein on my self discipline :P