Calling all Bryn owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I'm considering getting a Bryn, after hearing all the good reviews on here :smile:

I'm not sure whether to go for the small or regular size. This would be for everyday use (daytime rather than evening - when i tend to use my trusty Lily) so would need to fit long locked purse, keys, phone, possibly a compact umbrella and some make up bits/aspirin.

Please could anyone who's got a Bryn give some advice on size/ how much they hold? (Modelling pics would be fab!)

Thank you :smile:

2. Hi, if you look for sunblock a few notches down she has done a reveal of her latest bags including modelling shots of her wearing a bryn. Looked at the bryn on Monday, have to say the leather looks fab and if I was buying would buy the larger as it holds a bit more.

3. I think you would need the regular size rather than the small. I haven't compared but the small is more like the lily size, the regular is definitely bigger than a lily.
    Good luck!

4. Hi

I have the mulberry long locked purse too and when it's in my small bryn I can't fit anything else other than my keys and phone so I would say get the regular size 👍

5. Depends on how much would you carry in it. I bought the smaller one, since I don't put much things in my bags and it would not be my style to carry the regular version from the handle (I'll be using the smaller one's strap over the shoulder kind of way).

There's one cute youtube video of the small bryn if anyone's interested :smile:

6. I have regular Bryn, while instore I tried my stuff in small Bryn and decided it was too small. I only tend to carry Daria continental purse, iPhone, keys, kindle, little makeup etc. but small was definitely not going to do.

I used my regular for the first time the other day and I love it.

7. Here is a pic showing the space left in my small bryn when the long locked purse is inside

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372172502.752152.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372172681.885527.jpg

Attached Files:

8. I am the owner of a regular oak bryn. It's perfect for purse, Make up bag, phone, tissues, you know all the little bits and bobs we carry around. It is also very comfy. It sits beautifully across body (I'm 5 foot 3) it's lovely hand held and even on crook of arm (think alexa chung with her little black bryn). Go for it.:graucho:

9. oh no.. you all argue so well of the regular bryn that I feel bad for not buying it when I had the chance! :dots: maybe I need to began to stalk ebay for preloved ones (?)

10. I love my small and don't regret it as I do have lots of day bags but I do wish I'd have got regular!

11. House of Fraser at blue water still has all the Bryns in stock apparently.

12. Mine is still in the post :biggrin: slow but steady

thanks! :salute: need to give them a ring if I still "need" regular one after receiving the smaller version by post.

13. Hi, I know I'm a bit late reading this... but for what you said you need to hold in your daytime bag, I'd recommend the regular sized bryn. For me, the small bryn would be an ideal size for an evening bag. When you compare the actual dimensions there doesn't seem to be much in it. But when you see how much the regular bryn holds, it makes a difference for a useful daytime bag. I have the regular size in gorgeous shiny grain oak.

14. House of Fraser have stock of all three colours and both sizes.....Telephone: 0115 9115511