Calling all Australian Coach Lovers

I'm from Sydney. I have a 5 year old boy. and i love love love Coach. I love the fact that I never see anyone with the same bags as me. And it always surprises me when I come across people who have never even heard of Coach.

Im from Adelaide (land of no coach)
I actually got the peace sign keyring last night as an early birthday present. I only own the Julianne tote and a soho wristlet. Hoping to add more this weekend in Singapore

Hello, from Sydney, I currently have approx. 20 coach bags, all authentic, and all leather. My latest additions this week, berry, fawn and silver zoe's in large. I already had bronze and crimson large zoe. I love them. I saw a lady this week with the crimson medium zoe and I nearly screamed "a real coach bag". I also saw a black gigi a few months ago. I have just converted my sister and sister in law! they both want a zoe! My favorite store in Sydney is coach!

I hope you have a great time in Singapore Zoebee.

I have 4 Coach bags. 2 Coach Ergo Pleated framed in Burnt Orange and Magenta. I also have a Cricket in White/pink, looking at getting one in putty. And last but not least a Hamptons Madeline in White. I was looking on ebay and there is a really pretty pink Madeline out, but I really want a blue or teal bag next and maybe a hobo in the Ali or Carly, I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

I hope you have a great time in Singapore Zoebee.

I have 4 Coach bags. 2 Coach Ergo Pleated framed in Burnt Orange and Magenta. I also have a Cricket in White/pink, looking at getting one in putty. And last but not least a Hamptons Madeline in White. I was looking on ebay and there is a really pretty pink Madeline out, but I really want a blue or teal bag next and maybe a hobo in the Ali or Carly, I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

At the moment my favorite bag is the large zoe, I just got a berry, silver and fawn and love them all.