Calling all Aquamarine owners!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a soon-to-be aqua mommy to a beautiful GGH City (cheers and screams):yahoo:.
    My question is....those of you who still own your aquas, how has the color held up? Any fading? Has it shown wear/lightening in the corners sooner than other bags you own? Did you treat your aqua or leave it chemical-free??? I live in a VERY sunny climate and I'm debating whether I should treat her or not. :shrugs: Is there any treatment/conditioners out there with UV protection? I thought I'd ask those of you who have the color, what you recommend. ;)

TIA:biggrin:

Chriss

2. I have a beautifull (to me) aquamarine matelasse. There is very minimal fading issues.
    I have treated my bags with LMB products. Some choose to treat them,- some not. A good ide though is not to leave it in direct sunlight.
    BTW; aquamarine with GGH sounds devine:smile:

oops and yes, i have read somewhere that there are products with UV protection. I think it is appleguard - but check on the maintenance thread or hopefully others will chime in

3. thank you for your post! I will try and leave it out of direct sunlight but I live in a desert so that may be hard to do!:P I'll check out the maintenance thread right now.

Yes! the aqua with GGH is breathtaking......here's a pic...can't wait to get her...:biggrin:

Attached Files:

4. Not an Aquamarine owner, just jealous :greengrin:
    Aqua + GGH = :drool: Can't wait to see your pics.

5. one more pic.....:graucho:

Attached Files:

6. awww..thanks! This will be my one and only Bbag....I had bought the teal twiggy (sold-didn't like the shape in person) then I bought the teal First (sold-was too small and decided I needed something with GGH) :graucho: HOPING I got it right this time...:yes: Funny, everyone advised me to go with a CIty for my first bag....did I listen? NO....:P

7. The Teal Twiggy is gorgeous too but I think if you only want one Bbag then a City is the perfect size. For me it certainly is the perfect size; not too big, not too small, just right. I trust you will love it :yes:

And wow ... :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

8. OOh that bag is simply gorgeous!!

9. thanks! I'm so excited!!:graucho:

10. What a fabulous choice, cverhoff! I think this will be the one you won't let go. ;)

11. Congratulations, cverhoff. Aqua GGH is one of my HGs! I have an aqua matelasse too like missframton. I LOVE, LOVE the color of this bag. My bag shows just some very slight fading, but that is because I have worn her a lot and I have not treated her with any products, yet (have had her for about a year now). The fading, though, is not noticeable. I cannot wait to see your bag. Make sure you post modelling pics!

12. Congrats!! Aqua GGH is amazing irl. I did also have an Aqua GGH city once upon a time, and I never noticed any colour fading on the bag inself. However on the corners of the piping it did fade a little bit. Probably not noticeable to most people, but I tend to be a bit OCD, so it did bother me a bit.

13. i have a city. the piping is yellowing a bit on the top 2 corners. otherwise, it looks great.

14. My aqua money wallet still looks as good as new. No fading or wear. I love it so. :heart:

15. good to hear about the LACK of fading.....:smile: