Calling all Agenda/BuJo lovers!

VintageLVer

Aug 14, 2019
I know lots of us have agendas by the likes of Louis Vuitton, Filofax, The Happy Planner, etc. Please join me in posting the fun goodies inside of your agenda/journal, where you got them, etc. I’m really digging the collections from Hobby Lobby right now. Show off your layouts, dashboards, etc. I’m currently using my Louis Vuitton GM in Epi Leather. What’s in your agenda?C866ED59-B774-4F23-A356-B99DA1BC631E.jpegB04E26E0-7ADF-400C-88D2-4AAC09CE750E.jpeg7335F1FA-7B80-44EF-8A4C-4BFFE1F439BB.jpegAA02003A-8BD5-4019-B7EA-ADB0837C6F78.jpeg2D1821F3-E1CB-436F-B80F-6CD32AA591D2.jpeg48D2F4AC-CF2D-46AA-AFCB-71D1B78975DD.jpeg51757678-860B-42A1-BBED-9E2C6D5FDBA3.jpeg

Nice to see a fellow planner lover! I've always found it very important to plan your days and well, your life, 'cause otherwise it's just too difficult to navigate and have a clear picture of what's going on and where you need to be.

Your setup looks lovely, and that 'Plan a life you love' sticker is awesome :yes:

I have been an avid fan of the Bullet Journal system for about three years now, I think. Won't show my setup just yet, sorry. It's a bit of a mess right now since I'm almost finished with the current notebook, plus I prefer my journal to be very simple - I don't do any doodles or drawings, so I'm afraid my bujo would seem somewhat boring.

Also, that LV cover is gorgeous!

Reactions: VintageLVer
Your setup looks lovely, and that 'Plan a life you love' sticker is awesome :yes:!
It’s actually a folder that they have for sale at Hobby Lobby, not a sticker, so if you want one they currently sell it in store and most likely online. Their Paper Studio line is half off through Saturday.

Last edited:
Before that I tried these planners:

-Happy Planner (My favorite thing about this one was that you can add/take out pages at leisure that meet up with your needs, but I hated how they tried to make it cute)

-Bullet Journal (I LOVED this, and did this for a while in college before it became a thing. I work well off lists. I just tend to want to get too elaborate with my layouts and ended up not making the spreads I wanted to make so I oped for a planner that at least already had the weeks out)

-Erin Condren ( Expensive, all the rage a few years ago. Didn't like the amount of wasted space, Liked the block format, which Ink and Volt does in a similar fashion so I really like that

-Passion planner(this one was good, but I work better off list format than time-blocking format. I made my own time block insert for the ink and volt for days I really need to block out my time to at least make a little progress on a bunch of tasks)
Before what? The suspense is killing me! I love your passion. I’ve done planning here and there in the past, but I’m getting back into it because I’ve let a lot of things slip in my life the past few years. I’ve been battling depression, and this is a way for me to set goals and remind myself that I’m awesome! I needed to work on that for quite some time. Plus, I’m an artist who has lost the love of painting, so this is a great creative outlet for me as well. Maybe once I get into a certain swing of things, I can make time for myself to do more art. Just trying to think positive and get back on track for now, but soon! :heart:

Reactions: Cheddar Cheese
Thank you for starting this thread! I use a Filofax and need to decide whether to buy or print inserts for next year. I am currently using some simple colorful ones from etsy. I like the really thin paper by Tomoe River, but my printer doesn't work well with it. I still use it for writing. Jetpens has some TR with holes punched for pocket and personal size planners. They have the A5 and A4 size (but not punched), and I just punch my own holes in the A5 size with a Rapesco punch from amazon. I'll be watching this thread, and I'll be back if I think of anything fun to share.

I don't stick with the bullet journal layout but I've been a devotee of the Hobonichi. I've been using mine for four years now and I love everything about it. It's not too big, not too small, and the grid isn't too dark!

I have so many covers, it's ridiculous. The tomoe river paper is a dream to doodle on or write on.

Reactions: tealocean and nvie