Calling All 2 neverfulls owners

Hotmailhot

Dec 31, 2010
Do you regret buying 2 neverfulls? I have mono GM and would like to get the MM in Damier ebene. I am thinking that it unreasonable to have 2 same bags. I would like to have the MM because I find the GM a bit big for everyday use and can only use it when the weather is nice because of the vachetta. Your inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Do you regret buying 2 neverfulls? I have mono GM and would like to get the MM in Damier ebene. I am thinking that it unreasonable to have 2 same bags. I would like to have the MM because I find the GM a bit big for everyday use and can only use it when the weather is nice because of the vachetta. Your inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Interesting because I am considering the exact same thing! The Mono GM is big but I now use it as a work bag. I'm thinking about the Damier MM for an everyday bag. I think having the same bag in two different sizes and styles makes sense.

Yes and no.
My first LV was NF mm mono. I have used it a lot, but now that I have looked into more LV, mono has many nice other options too. My second is azur mm, nice bag too.
NF is so easy to take and use that is is a lovely bag, kind of two bags with lower price than many other LV:s. Very nice bag for flying.
But it is a common bag, open bag and I kind of enjoy more my bags with zipper.

SchellyC said:
Interesting because I am considering the exact same thing! The Mono GM is big but I now use it as a work bag. I'm thinking about the Damier MM for an everyday bag. I think having the same bag in two different sizes and styles makes sense.

My thinking exactly. NF is such an easy bag to carry everyday. I might go get it for Christmas as a present to me.

Yes and no.
My first LV was NF mm mono. I have used it a lot, but now that I have looked into more LV, mono has many nice other options too. My second is azur mm, nice bag too.
NF is so easy to take and use that is is a lovely bag, kind of two bags with lower price than many other LV:s. Very nice bag for flying.
But it is a common bag, open bag and I kind of enjoy more my bags with zipper.
You're right, it's a common bag like the speedy.... For the open top, I use a zipped purse to go and love it. I feel secure.

Shelly, how long have you have your mono GM ? I have mine for about 2 months and still think that it is a big bag. I wear it cinched all the time. If I
Get the mm I would wear it open, because the MM cinched is way to small. The MM
Is prettier open and the GM cinched.

The more the merrier! I have the Damier Ebene Neverfull GM! I know I have the Rayure Neverfull GM under my tree but can't touch it until Christmas. And I want a Mon Monogram Neverfull GM!

I don't think I will regret having some of the same bags. It gives me a variety so I don't wear out one!

I just got my third NF. My very first LV was the Roses NF MM. Then, I got the Mono NF GM for Christmas later that year. Just purchased the Rayures NF MM. I obviously love the NF. Just a really easy bag. I don't regret them at all.

I have the Roses NF and just recently purchased the DE NF MM. Im probably going to get the Azur MM as well this spring! Its a common bag, but for a very good reason...its great! :biggrin:

I have the mono GM.. used it everyday. Then I wanted a ebene NF.. thought of getting ebene NF MM but I walked out of the boutique with ebene GM :love:

oh ya, I don't wear my bag clinched. I like big bags. I just clinch one side when it gets too crowded outside, and I don't regret it at all.

I have two, the mono nf gm and the azur nf mm. I do not regret having the two. The gm is quite huge and i love using it for travel i and also use it for work. The azur mm is a great size for everyday. It was my go to bag this spring and summer! I get a lot of use out of both bags.