Calling all 14S fuchsia lamb mini owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowing may

Mar 1, 2013
Hi! Lots of TPFers have bought this 14S fuchsia lamb mini during the past few months. How do you care for it in daily use? Have you already got color transfer on it? How do you keep it clean? Does yours already show signs of wear?

I have the same bag but never took it out of the house because of those concerns. I have read lots of threads on this forum about how to care for lambskin. But this particular bag is light colored IMO and easy to get dirty or color transfers.

Do I have to prepare a jar of Meltonian delicate conditioner that Tutu has used in case that there is dirt or scratches?

Please share some experience. Much appreciated

snowing may

Mar 1, 2013
Hi! Lots of TPFers have bought this 14S fuchsia lamb mini during the past few months. How do you care for it in daily use? Have you already got color transfer on it? How do you keep it clean? Does yours already show signs of wear?

I have the same bag but never took it out of the house because of those concerns. I have read lots of threads on this forum about how to care for lambskin. But this particular bag is light colored IMO and easy to get dirty or color transfers.

Do I have to prepare a jar of Meltonian delicate conditioner that Tutu has used in case that there is dirt or scratches?

Please share some experience. Much appreciated

Canneiv

Feb 13, 2011
Ban Island
I'm glad you bring this topic up and I have the same concern as well. I have my fuchsia lambskin mini about 2 months and used it few times. It start have wear signs and color transfer. I used leather cleanser to clean the color transfer from denim but no help on wear sign. I want to know how to prevent wear sign on such a beautiful bag.

snowing may

Mar 1, 2013
i'm glad you bring this topic up and i have the same concern as well. I have my fuchsia lambskin mini about 2 months and used it few times. It start have wear signs and color transfer. I used leather cleanser to clean the color transfer from denim but no help on wear sign. I want to know how to prevent wear sign on such a beautiful bag.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.