Calling all 12P Metallic Plum reissue owners!

Luxe Life

Feb 5, 2011
How is you bag holding up? Do you find the color easy to wear and what do you pair it with? Thanks :smile:

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I have it. Sadly, I haven't worn it yet. I plan on pairing it with black, navy, purple, grey, pink, ivory. It is a very versatile color and surprisingly goes with a lot! It will probably come out of my closet this Spring when I start wearing more colors.

*bubs

O.G.
Aug 8, 2007
I have only worn it once so I cannot help much. I wore it with dark colors too. But I plan on wearing it with white, black, grey, navy, purple, beige etc. I also think it could be quite versatile as its a bit of a dark color. :smile:

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Hi there! I worn it a few times in the spring and summer. I truly love the color since it changes under different lighting! I paired it with grey, blue, black, and white. (It's in my avatar pic too) ;)
Your pictures of Ms. Metallic Plum gets me everytime! :hbeat: The color is a such gorgeous, subtle splash of color! OP, I don't own the bag but have tried it many times. I would probably pair it with most colors with the exception of green or red. It's an unexpected neutral.

Chanelfanz

Nov 20, 2012
I worn it a couple of times since I bought it last year, normally as a cross body. I paired it with my dark denim blue jeans, black, grey, white and beige... :biggrin:

baghagg

Oct 12, 2012
Place of Worship: House of Chanel
love mine, goes with everything, but for red and green, as one of the posters here advised... Love it so much; I got in the 226, but am contemplating the 227, too. It has held up well, and I take it from day to night, routinely. hth