Calling 20K beige 19 bag owners!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hello lovely people!

I got my first and only 19 bag back in January (medium black goatskin) and ofcourse love it so much and been contemplating getting the 20K one as well.. first I love the shade (big fan of beige Clair), second, I prefer goatskin.

I honestly didn’t see it in real and about to place an order with my SA. I searched but not many photos came up.

So for those who own it or saw it, can you please share opinions and photos :flowers:

Thank you!

Just sold off this beauty to offset new additions but love goatskin and the classic hue of the color. Chanel has been really churning out the beiges

here are some views in different lighting. I think the first and third is most representative. Good luck with your search!3A3A937F-A6B3-40CF-8F49-D06FA29C3081.jpeg844E8683-8BDC-40DA-9F8B-402734F9B21C.jpeg32BE9150-9808-4596-BF4D-9C62AAB456D9.jpeg

Just sold off this beauty to offset new additions but love goatskin and the classic hue of the color. Chanel has been really churning out the beiges

here are some views in different lighting. I think the first and third is most representative. Good luck with your search!View attachment 5082008View attachment 5082009View attachment 5082010
Thank you so much for the photos!

I actually did find one fresh from the boutique. Exact size like the one you had (which is what I want) and about to pull the trigger.

I love beige clair and have it in the medium flap, woc and flat card holder.. I was tempted to get this one ever since it was released but was distracted.. and now it’s on my radar again but just want to make sure about it before ordering (unseen in real).

Id love to hear your thoughts about it, is it too yellow (many people didn’t like that about it), is it easy to style in terms of hue? I don’t know if you have a beige clair item but by were you able to compare them by any chance?

Thank you in advance :flowers:

No problem! It does have a yellower-more ‘custard’ like hue to it but it is very similar to the classic beige Claire. I hear you on that, I have it in classic medium and jumbo as well as a 20p coco handle for a little variety. Since then, I have jumped on the pink train, so I am building that up.

I think the beige is a great spring and summer accessory. I wear it dressed up and casual, especially against prints (eg floral, striped). Hope this helps!

No problem! It does have a yellower-more ‘custard’ like hue to it but it is very similar to the classic beige Claire. I hear you on that, I have it in classic medium and jumbo as well as a 20p coco handle for a little variety. Since then, I have jumped on the pink train, so I am building that up.

I think the beige is a great spring and summer accessory. I wear it dressed up and casual, especially against prints (eg floral, striped). Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I do love it and I found the exact one I want fresh from the boutique! I’ll receive it next week :biggrin:

For now, I have some photos of it (20K beige 19 flap in medium size) sent by my SA.
Like all Chanel beige bags, it changes alot under different lighting..

1E3AAB95-77D5-457A-8FD4-2B0C563CB372.jpeg
D9561D56-A2D0-453C-81A3-5810C909116D.jpeg