Callin' all you GROOVEE-Y ladies....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #61 Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
    Currant Groovees are TDF! :drool:
    I consider buying this exact bag myself, but wonder if the short straps are long enough to carry bag on a shoulder? How confortable is this? Are you able to carry it like this only with summer clothes, or with a coat as well? Mod pics would be awesome. ;)
    PS: I mean Baby Groove, not a regular one, and I'm quite a small girl - even size 0 is sometimes too big for me.

2. I like the look of this bag in the photo a lot, the other photos make it looks so crinkled and sloppy. Is this the baby or the classic regular?

3. it's the classic! this reminds me i haven't brought her out for a spin in a long time!

4. Hellooo!

I had the grey groovee ages ago and have always liked the style even though it didn't feel right for me anymore. Well, at the good thrift store today I came across this at a very reasonable price and I couldn't pass it up! Maybe I should give the style another try.

Attached Files:

5. Great bag! I have always had a weakness for the Groovee style. I had this in Portabello and a pebbled leather one in a burgundy color. The pebbled leather is very nice and durable. I love purple bags, so I am hanging onto my purple Groovee. Congrats and make good use out of it!

6. Thanks, Tiger! I didn't realize you had a Groovee!

7. Yes, its the only MBMJ in my collection. I love it!

8. Thanks, I decided on the Groovee myself. My boyfriend wanted to give me it for Christmas because he saw how excited I was, so I will have to wait a while. Love your pics, I like the classic black!

9. Love the colour! Personally i love the Groovee - the pebbled leather is fantastic quality and hard wearing for the price, especially compared with some designers and my Tourmaline even survived without scarring a drink spill incident which nearly gave me a heart attack! :-o Yes it is a slouchy bag but that is part of its charm I think :smile:

10. I like slouchiness.. Makes it so huggable :P

11. Hehe exactly! :P

12. I recently made an online purchase of the groovee (large) in black but was debating on whether to get the baby instead. I wish there was a medium size. I love big bags, but based on some pics, it looks like it could be the size of a small /gymovernight bag. I'm 5'3" and curvaceous. Has anyone had this dilemma? What to do?