Callin' all you GROOVEE-Y ladies....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i just got one too girls....and im kinda in love! :cloud9:

2. Good on you June! The distressed leather is very you - I am sure you will have this one for a while, suits you alot more than the baby tan one did!

3. Here is my purple Groovee

[​IMG]

4. so pretty TT!

5. i love the groovee. the leather is so yummy.

6. I can join the Club now :yahoo::yahoo:
    Here is my groovee. Not sure what colour is called, anyone knows?

Attached Files:

7. Absolutely!! I am so in love with the leather :nuts:

8. looks like electric violet to me. BEAUTIFUL! :tender:

9. Thanks Jun, Yeah I love the colour.

10. I wanted to bump this a little bit -- I know many of you have them, and it would be awesome to see more! I'm thinking about finally getting one, but I'm about 85% there. Thanks!

11. Hi ladies!
    I just bought my first MJ today...the Baby version of Dr Q Groovee. It's in turquoise and I got her on sale at Nordstrom. I love the leather!!

Attached Files:

12. I love that color

13. this thread is awesome. :drool:

14. I have the first season Chocolate Groovee from F/W07 with the herringbone(? i'm pretty sure thats what its called) lining. LOVE it! But i'm kind of embarrassed to show photos of it coz its quite worn out from 3 years of almost everyday use. Don't want to be mistaken for one of those people who abuse their bags :x LOL

15. Great idea, I will post pictures later on today:biggrin: