Callin all Texans

ilikebigbags

TEAM MATTIE
Jun 10, 2008
Hello ladies,
I was wondering if any of the lovely ones from TX know anywhere just to go straight up buy and RM ? I am going stir crazy here! I just want to at least see one.. invite me over? haha jk :supacool: but honestly I wish I lived in Cali, MAS or NY 'cause like no where in north Texas sells this stuff?? I even went to north park which is supposed to be "Thee" mall http://www.northparkcenter.com/

thanks in advance for any sort of assistance..

Hey there! [Yeah, I just said "hey", NOT "howdy" - admit it, someone's reading this thread and waiting for that...] I go to school in Austin!

I don't know if TheHipChick.com has an actual store since I haven't been there myself, but their website says they're based in Austin. I think someone else who's in Austin has said she can swing over there and look at their RM haul, so I'm guessing they do.

i'm from Houston :smile: and at the Galleria at Neiman Marcus they USE TO sell RM bags (but just a few designs though) but i guess since she's not as well known as Fendi, Balenciaga, Gucci, LV..etc they stopped selling her stuff :sad:

Yes, THE HIP CHICK has tons of RM's in stock. It is a small shop in Austin. If you are not
familiar with the leather, look, feel of RM it would be worth the drive!

thanks ladies! yeah I am far north like dfw/irving area and the hip chick is a 3hr drive away haha I saw it in that one thread. I am going to north park again tonight to maybe see if he is up for it

nevermind, we aren't going, but I called two nordy's the one in northpark and galleria and trend accessories in galleria they do not carry RM bags, know what they are, but no carriers :sad:

Neiman Marcus, or Macy's are bust, too. </3 why are you so hard to find, rm?

Last edited:
oh, haha, I didn't see the post, sorry. I was just getting phone transferred from bag lady to bag lady to tell me "nope, sorry." I'm all for rare but I also like instant gratification, and good return policies lol.

The Dallas Gallaria is better than Northpark IMO! I've never looked for RM at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus...or Saks, which supposedly has some. Barney's also. It's much easier to buy online, just find a retailer that has a good return policy and you don't have to worry if you don't like the bag.

The Hip Chick doesn't have such great CS, and they are in TX so you would have to pay tax on a bag since they are in state. I'd rather avoid paying tax.

No department in Dallas carry RM (I always make it a point to check at Northpark, Galleria, and Willow Bend). I have only seen RM at Merge in Plano @ the Shops at Legacy, but that was in the summer.