Callin all Rainbow lovers..I am in need of something for my Rainbow, can you help me?

I think this is a GREAT move - yellow is just the ticket!

(I am thinking my next piece should be curry - for that splash of brightness!)

attachment.php

OK~ I let go of the cyclamen dream go FOR NOW:nuts:...and purchased this this morning to add some more color. I hope it works in my rainbow~:heart:
So YOU'RE the one :P! Victoria at ^^ said she had another tPFer order something from her yesterday....LOVE her stuff and she's a DOLL!

Congrats, Ghostie! It's perfect :heart:

Thank you Piaffe! I received my Vert Anis Carmen today!!:love: I LOVE love it. It is super soft and I love the green color. I think you may be right about the Juane color! It should be here Friday:woohoo:

Brennamom~ I have missed you since I came over to H~ :yes:
I wonder how she knew I was a tpf'r:P..she must be here too! Arn't we all? LOL. I am super excited to get this and I will post an updated photo when she gets here.

Brennamom, what have you been up to in H? I think I read where you said you have bought 2 items as of late? Do share...:heart:pretty please:yes:

FANTASTIC!!! I admire you thoughtful planning~~!1 My rainbow got a little off balance in the purple and red areas. Yours is splendid!!!

Thanks CB! I too have been perfecting the rainbow. It is not as easy as it seems:rolleyes: I love certain colors to death and have to be very careful not to buy them like (LAGON, VERT ANIS) ..:girlsigh:Thank you:heart:

louis loves fendi~ It won't fit unfortunately. I wish!:yes:

Nola and Medina~ Thank you and I sure hope so, 1 more day till she gets here.

Ghost, I can't wait to see your jaune envelope in with all the other colorful goodies!! I think you've really captured the perfect rainbow! I look at my accessories, and I can't believe they are all red/pinks/purples!! Talk about not being adventurous!

Brennamom~ I have missed you since I came over to H~ :yes:
I wonder how she knew I was a tpf'r:P..she must be here too! Arn't we all? LOL. I am super excited to get this and I will post an updated photo when she gets here.

Brennamom, what have you been up to in H? I think I read where you said you have bought 2 items as of late? Do share...:heart:pretty please:yes:

Hi Ghostie! Yes, I've made the pilgrimage, evolution, what-have-you, to the Orange Side! I'm not positive it was you, Victoria just said in our last email that another tPFer just placed and order. Afterreading your post I thought it must be you, could just be coincidence. I know a few of us hit her website regularly.

Yes, I took the (small, little) plunge and got a great red agenda from our own dear Doc, it arrived yesterday, and I have a smaller (I think) address book scheduled for next week. I think I'm going to concentrate on accessories until I can afford/find/procure my dream bag....I want to grow up be a GHOST! Your bag (Potiron Picotin?) and your rainbow are my goal, if that's ok with you :love:. I never was attracted to H bags, and I'm still not on the traditionals, but the casual style and the fab color is sooo me! Since it will be awhile until I get by dream bag, go see what my rainbow will be living in for a long while yet: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/first-reveal-not-what-youd-expect-283510.html . As a former LV, I think you'd approve....Enjoy your beautiful colors, they are just so cheery and happy!
attachment.php

Kelly and Bag~ Thank you so much:shame:, I am slowly evolving the rainbow. I still NEED cyclamen so keep your eyes peeled for a good peice at a good price. None of this inflated prices I have been seeing lately.​

Brennamom~ Doc is such a Gem to be sure. She is the sweetest and has fabulous taste. You cannot go wrong with her and I too have made some fabulous purchases from/to her. She is saved as one of my favorites!:flowers:

It was me! LOL! I am sure...what are the odds? :upsidedown:

I am honored that you are enjoying my picotin and rainbow. So much so, I need to bring the picotin out tomorrow annd hopefully my Juane envelope will be here so that I may do a photo shoot. My flowers are up and it would be so lovely. My Vert Anis Carmen came in and I :heart: it! I keep stoking it, they are the softest things ever (like butter):nuts:.

I am glad to see you here~ :flowers: keep me in the loop on how your H is coming and if you just want to chat!
I am off to check your thread~ Take care of you
~Ghostie

Brennamom~ My Vert Anis Carmen came in and I :heart: it! I keep stoking it, they are the softest things ever (like butter):nuts:. I am off to check your thread...

HAHAHA! I thought I was the only one!!! I have the agenda on my desk and I just keep looking at it and petting it every now and then. The Carmencita is next for the agenda. I guess it's official - I'm doomed! So much so, that I'm listing 99% of my Coach and maybe an LV this w/e to support my new habit and get me that much closer to my Picotin! In the meantime, I'll enjoy the new bag. Let me know what you think! :heart:

Ghostie, look at you and your perfect rainbow! I can't wait to see the updated pic with your new envelope.

Brennamom, I'm glad to hear you will be pursuing a Picotin! It's definitely #2 on my H wish list!