Callin all Rainbow lovers..I am in need of something for my Rainbow, can you help me?

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
My need is simple...yah right...:rolleyes:..I want to add something to my rainbow. My current rainbow. My current rainbow minus the Rouge key cles (went to a new home) looks like this~
attachment.php

1. Turquoise Bearn
2. Orange Ulysses PM
3. Le 24 Vert Anis
4. Karo GM Violet
5. Framboise Vision Agenda
6. Lagon Carmencita
6. Not pictured and on its way Carmen Key ring Vert Anis

I really want a piece in cyclamen...but I have not been successful in finding anything.

What other color would you suggest? and in what small accessory?

Thank you for your advice!
:heart:Ghostie

If you could find it I think a CC holder in Yellow would fit in nicely but since they are practicle non existens I would probably settle for a Calvi in Rose shocking or pehaps in gold or noissette.

I suggest a Karo PM in yellow or red.

Your rainbow is just gorgeous and it was great to see a picture with items in orange, framboise, red and violet as I hope to have these colours in my rainbow!

Thank you for the suggestions:heart:. Yellow sounds devine or the new curry!
Maybe a cc/clavi case would work. I adore the karo and it fits so much that I can't fathom getting another as I do not think it would be utilized. Maybe a case/envelope to hold receipts would work?

Thank you Kimmalee and Kashmira...=)

I love all of the suggestions. The only problem is I do not live near H to see what some of these items are.

I do not know what the clarisse, Thill or Vespa mini pouch is. I am going to have to search TPF. I also need to see what the new color griolet is as well.

Ooo...I am getting excited at the possible prospects. Before I was so frustrated at trying to figure out something to get..lets begin shall we:graucho:

Ghost--i would suggest something dark or cool to balance your rainbow. a karo pm in blue brighton or a zippy case.Griolet is rather dull..........kind of a mauve-gray-brown. something in prune? how about an ostrich mirror on a clochette strap?

HA~ Thank you for the suggestion. I wish I could float up to H and take my rainbow out and "play". Maybe later when I get home I can try to put some of the colors together with different options from the reference thread. Hmmm... I am going to have to try that, lets see how adept I am LOL:supacool: