Callie or Talia?

jpgoeth

Shopinator
Jul 6, 2007
Dilemma! I ordered the Callie in grass and the Talia in pink and now I have to choose:sad:

I love, love, LOVE the green color, but the Callie is barely a shoulder bag (for me) and I think it looks awkward in the crook of my arm. The pink of the Talia is nice. It somehow fits better on my shoulder (maybe because of the shape) and the feels natural in my hand or in the crook of my arm. I'm not AS in love with the color.

Which should I keep????

004km0.jpg

008qu8.jpg

005dd4.jpg

I prefer the Talia by far. I don't care for the shape of the Callie for some reason. If you don't like the pink you can always get the Talia in another color. I'm biased as I own the hot pink Talia and love her to death.;)

I have a black Talia- just took it out yesterday, but I love it. Big enough to get some essentials in it, and stylish enough to use at night- I think the pink is adorable, but I just wanted a more versatile color.

I like the Talia better too, in terms of style. What about a color switch?

I was thinking about exchanging it for green or maybe black, but the place I got it from only has pink and white.

I'm thinking that I'm going to keep the pink though. As much as I love the green color, the pink is going to work much better with my wardrobe.