CallerTunes?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone use this Tmo service? I just turned it on tonight and think its cute :lol: I know its not a new thing, but for some reason I was just inspired tonight. The selection isnt as great as I would have liked, but I found that Bug-a-Boo by Destiny's Child, which was kind of cute because its talking about the phone:lol: Which ones do you have?:idea:

2. I have crazy train (ozzy) and get your freak on (missy elliott)

3. I have TMO service too and I love it. I dropped to a Prepaid plan since I mostly use my job's cellphone during the week and only needed a phone for light use on the weekends.

My phone rings the "Fraggle Rock" theme. Everyone who hears it loves it. I loved Fraggle Rock, and its retro so its fine by me.

4. ^^^wow! That is a cool theme! Where are all these songs? I didn't see them on the lists :sad:

5. Noriko- I found it I think under cartoons or something. I can't really remember, it was one of the days I was trying to kill time and was scrolling through all the options.

6. ^^^^ooo okay :biggrin: Thanks, I want to buy more of those tunes so I can have them for specific people. The concept is kind of cool.