Called JAX last night...they have 35 camel Bridgits left!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I'm going to return my amethyst Bridgit for a black or camel Bridgit, I want to MAKE SURE I receive the original Legacy leather. I haven't decided if I want the bag in camel or black. Camel would be a for-sure original leather bag. They're not making camel in Garcia. But the black, they are remaking. Does the camel scratch badly? The more I look at it, the more I'm liking it.

When I called JAX last night, they also have 1 rose left (isn't it kind of a salmon color IRL?). Again, original leather! But when I asked which bags were the old Legacy leather, they (two separate phone calls) didn't know what I was talking about. I do not want to order a bag again and be disappointed! Can my boutique some how specify OLD Legacy???

2. Just so you know, some members have had issues with color transfer with the camel legacy so I would tread carefully about getting this color. Honestly, I would keep the amethyst if I were you or I would buy an older Bridgit through ebay.

3. Thank you for the info.