Call that a closet? PAH! This is how to store your orange!

eliselady :flowers:, your thread puts a smile on my face. I love people who can laugh at themselves. It tells me alot actually! You're a great person and it's always been fun reading your posts. Your sense of humour is familiar ... like my DH's. :flowers:

May I just say that it is SO GOOD to know that others store toilet paper under their bed too.... AND along w/their "nice stuff". Glad to know I'm not the only one!:yahoo:

Ladies, I just have to chime into this conversation as I truly am a Mistress of Clutter, I use laundry baskets and every couple weeks go through my house and toss everything laying on the floor into the bins, then maybe, eventually, I go through them and put away. I realized what a pack rat I am a couple days ago when my DH was throwing away his old teakettle that he had from college. I suggested that we keep it, you know, for old times sake. He laughed at me. Oh, and my bookcases are sorely in need of replacing. Those too are from good ol' college days and recently one broke and now lists to one side after my cat jumped on top of it. Ok, sorry for this tangent...