Call that a closet? PAH! This is how to store your orange!

LOL! I reckon I could give you a run for your money, your Hermes is still stored more neatly than mine!

I can definitely relate to your closet organisation; Rockerchic's can only ever be a pure fantasy for me - I think my whole house could fit in her closet, lol

Thanks for the laugh on a Saturday night

My pleasure! I love RC's closet and, in fact, everything inside it! But it was when I was talking to Loren and I realised I needed a miners flashlight hat to get to most of my stuff I knew I had to post!

Love all that Elise! I just love an honest woman!

My inlaws had a NYC apartment and the first time I saw all the stuff my MIL had stashed, I was blown away! I was used to a house with a basement and an attic for storage! Just remember that the Shakers were masters of storage...they used to hang chairs etc from the walls!

I wanted to convert a sitting room within our master suite into a closet and my DH said nothing doing! He thinks if I do that, I will buy even more stuff. As it is I have filled all the closets in 5 other bedrooms!

Here is my closet at moment in caravan with minus six of frost outside and frost inside door
BRRRRRRRRRRRRR:shame:

Attachments

• deerhounds and michelles fence 137.jpg
    deerhounds and michelles fence 137.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 459
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I knew I had sisters somewhere!!!!
I was just thinking about all the room under the bed and how perfect it would be to shove (I mean stack) the scarf boxes!!! Wasted space no more Right???