Tech call of duty black ops

dbtbandit67

Gemini Sith
Oct 29, 2008
did anyone pre-order it or wait in line or anything of the sort? i read the 360 version is way more popular so far

at my local gamestop the fanboys were waiting in line since 8, got it at 12. turns out, there was a big surplus of supply available, so they all could have just walked in the next day and purchased it

lol

is anyone playing it? is it any fun? tell me about it

I never played any games from the CoD series, but I'm definitely interested in getting it for the Wii (I don't have an Xbox 360 or PS3 & my computer is definitely not capable of handling this game)... which may be lucky for me since the Wii version has the best reviews.

I don't know how hard this game will be, but I thoroughly enjoy Counter-Strike & FPS in general.

SO plays it all of the time. He likes it a lot but says it's very similar to the last call of duty (not sure what it was called). He says there aren't any new features or anything. But it keeps him entertained so seems to be good!! (and noisy :nono: )

I bought it for DH last weekend and he's played it a couple of times already. Since it's multi-player, I'll more than likely get suckered into playing a couple of times soon.

dh is obsessed with that nazi zombie game that comes with the game...i think. it's multi player too and if i hear one more "max ammo" or "pack-a-punch", i'm going to go nuts.

^^SO loves the zombi part too. Anytime our internet goes out he'll go play the zombi stuff forever!! He finally got me to play a few rounds of the training opps. OMG I was a mess. I think I killed 5 people out of about 3 rounds!! It was hilarious watching me try to move the controller. I kept shooting the sky!! But now I understand why he screams at the tv when he plays!! It's frustrating! lol

i think it's more exciting to be a bystander watching the teams play...especially those guys that are so good at the head shots. when i watch dh manuevering the control, it's like geez, how do u remember which combo to do for what...i can imagine by the time i figure it out, the zombies have finished me off already. at least your dh is encouraging you to practice with him. guys think female gamers are so hot...

this is a bonding moment...dh on the game, and i'm on tpf, saks, nm, nordies, etc. LOL

haha, i bought the black ops just so i can play zombies online. my boyfriend kills 200% more zombies than i do, but he still loves playing with me :smile: i do the weakest trash talking. haha and i've been staying alive and reviving him a few times! good times.