Call me crazy?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lusting over a LV Sarah multicolore wallet for over a year! I have decided to purchase this wallet in light of the upcoming price increase. Now call me crazy but I decided to purchase two and compare the color patterns. Whichever one I like I will keep and return the other. I feel like this wallet is expensive and I want the best pattern so I will really enjoy looking at it. Is this crazy?

2. I don't think so :smile:

3. I love, love, love my Sarah in (Black) Multicolor. It makes me happy every time I see it! Mine is 1 year old and looks brand new. I highly recommend it!!

4. I don't think thats crazy at all. This way you'll know for sure which one you LOVE, but just remember you have 14 days for a refund.

5. Oh I didn't know that! Thanks.

6. Not crazy at all....Whenever I purchase a bag or SLG I always ask to see 2 or 3 of the same one. I have never had a SA think it was odd :smile:

7. no its good that you want to choose the best one after all ur paying so much for it

8. Not at all...LV is expensive, get what makes you happy.