Call me crazy, I finally get it for my niece...

Jan 22, 2008
You guys can call me crazy or bad mouthing me, but finally I decided to get one for my niece. I know that she's just 8 years old and too young to get one, but she made a promise to me to study harder than before coz she said that she really want to have one item from LV (previously she asked for a school bag :sweatdrop:).

So I bought this for her.....

minisac.jpg

i do think it might not be appropriate for an 8 year old to have an expensive piece of accessory like this but... what the heck. this bag is gorgeous! however what r u going to get her next when she gets a roll of A+s:sweatdrop:?

i do think it might not be appropriate for an 8 year old to have an expensive piece of accessory like this but... what the heck. this bag is gorgeous! however what r u going to get her next when she gets a roll of A+s:sweatdrop:?

I haven't think about it, but I really want to buy a pair of LV sneakers for her and get another pair for her 5 year old brother. They are smart but very naughty... but I LVoe them!!!

I'm not referring to the need of the bag only, but also their need of education and others. I am single and I guess I have the right to always try to give all the best that I can for them.

ITA! That is such a cute gift! I have 2 nephews that I love to spoil. My oldest is 10 and I promised to buy him something each time he brings home straight A's on his report card. He is not at all aware of LV but loves his video games.