Call me crazy, I finally get it for my niece...

I am actually the lucky uncle. I feel so lucky for being able to give my niece and nephew things that they need. I have to give all the best for them. :yes:
'

Nice gift for her. I am the same way about my nephews. I love them so much and they are just too cute. I hope I don't have kids because I'd spend all of my money on them. I just want the best for them and for them to not need or want anything.:yes:

I think it's cute, I always joke with my DH that if we had a little girl, she would have a mini HL and we'd carry them together! (I have 2 boys) so, as long as she appreciates it and takes care of it, I don't see anything wrong with it! You are a sweet uncle..wanna be mine???:graucho::tup::roflmfao:

Thanks guys!!!! well, as for that particular question for being an uncle for someone hehe, the answer will be.... no hehehe, sorryyyyyyy i have in total 3 nieces and 2 nephew and for now... it's just enough hahahaha

That is cute. When my neice turns 5 or 6 I am going to give her the papillion pouchette that came in my bag. I do not use it but since she is 3-4 I do not want it drawn on either. I think that is great for an 8 yr old.

I think the mini HL is perfect for an 8 year old girl. There are dresses and kid shoes that cost way more. If she takes good care of the bag, It will last for years. You are a great uncle!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a little LV for your niece. It's very cute. My niece is 8 as well, and if she took great care of her things, I would buy her one too. She doesn't take care of her things, so unfortunately, I can't get her one yet.

You're not crazy..it's your own money and you are spending it on something your niece will treasure for many years to come! LV is something she can keep forever! I think you sound like a very nice uncle :yes:

What a lucky niece! I love the little LV shoes! I wanted to buy the Azur pair for my dd but had to stop myself! She's only 20 months! She already loves my purses and will carry an empty LV shopping bag around the house!

If you can afford to spoil your niece and her parents don't mind, than I say go for it! No judgement here!