Call me crazy, I finally get it for my niece...

They are very lucky to have you for a uncle!
Some think it is inappropriate to buy young children expensive things they do not need but I on the other hand think if you can afford to do it ~ then go for it!
These same children will still learn life lessons and can grow up to be great adults.

I gave my GD her 1st LV last year for x-mas - she was 2 months old! She will have a new LV item from her nana every x-mas. Some will say spoiled.....but it will not prevent me from teaching her to work hard. Hopefully, I will instill great values and lead by example!

Last edited:
They are very lucky to have you for a uncle!
Some think it is inappropriate to buy young children expensive things they do not need but I on the other hand think if you can afford to do it ~ then go for it!
These same children will still learn life lessons and can grow up to be great adults.

Totally AGREE!!!! :yes:

ITA! That is such a cute gift! I have 2 nephews that I love to spoil. My oldest is 10 and I promised to buy him something each time he brings home straight A's on his report card. He is not at all aware of LV but loves his video games.

Hahaha, I am happy if i can give them the best that they can get. I guess you and I have the same feeling for the kids. I feel so happy if I can give the best for them, I guess this is the feeling that only single uncle can feel :P

I think the bag is too cute and perfect for an 8 year old. I mean think out it, it's so small can anybody else but a child use it? Seriously:thinking:. As far as the sneakers go...DON'T DO IT! They grow out of them way to quick

Awww that is so sweet, as silly as I think it is to give kids luxury goods I do also think it is adorable when I see little girls with there little mini LV's. What a wonderful uncle you are.

I think the bag is too cute and perfect for an 8 year old. I mean think out it, it's so small can anybody else but a child use it? Seriously:thinking:. As far as the sneakers go...DON'T DO IT! They grow out of them way to quick

yeach after I think about it it is better for me to give her other stuffs rather than the sneakers. Thanks for the idea :yes:

Thank you guys, I just try my best to be the best uncle for them
yes.gif