Call me a copy cat, may I present my SLG rainbow:

Hello ladies

I've been a silent reader most of the time, and only contributes to the inventory thread whenever I pay my local store a visit, and occationally to the references thread. However I have leared so much from tpf and I think it is time to contribute a little.

Recently, there's an article on Hermes Agendas in the local news paper (the apple daily), it had this photo in it:

twvid.edgesuite.net/images/twapple/200pix/20101121/EN14/EN14_001.jpg
http://twvid.edgesuite.net/images/twapple/200pix/20101121/EN14/EN14_001.jpg

I have been collecting these cute pagemarkers for a while now, so I have decided to copy this idea, and took a photo of my own :

May I present my "copy cat" version of pagemarkers:
attachment.php

This is what it looked like before I copied the idea, but I think I like the new one better^^

attachment.php

The colours from left to right are:
1)Rouge Indian
2)Havenne
3)Orange
4)Blue Jean
5)Pelouse
6)Pink
7)Lagoon
8)Blanc
9)Rose Shocking
10)Pistachio
11)Violet
12)Soleil

Next, can you guess what this is??

attachment.php

Yes!! it is Christams!!!:yahoo:

Since Christimas is not far away, let's add a bit more colour to celebrate this joyful season:

My Rainbow Bastias:
attachment.php

And Finally the true Rainbow: (SLGs only... still working towards the rainbow bag:graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Carmencita (10)a [800x600].jpg
    Carmencita (10)a [800x600].jpg
    125 KB · Views: 2,152
  • SLG Rainbow (4) [] [800x600].JPG
    SLG Rainbow (4) [] [800x600].JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,716
  • Carmencita (18) [800x600].JPG
    Carmencita (18) [800x600].JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,759
  • Bastias (6) [800x600].JPG
    Bastias (6) [800x600].JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,792
  • Xmas Bastias [640x480].jpg
    Xmas Bastias [640x480].jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,631
I am sorry, i don't know why the photo from the Apple Daily didn't come up when I insert the link!

Thank you ladies for your kind comment!! Hermes SLGs are indeed very addicting!! They all seem so "cheap" (in H world) compared to the bags, so I tend to buy without thinking too much on the prices. One day I look at my 3 drawers of Hermes SLGs, and counted the total price, it was roughly equivalent to 5 Birkins (with Asian Prices):wacko::wacko: (SHOCK SHOCK!)

But seeing my rainbow really do make me smile, and I have been proudly showing these photos to my SAs!! (and to remind them to keep these for me whenever they re-stock!)

Hanyeu: My SA told me that they have been getting phone calls asking for these pagemarkers since this article came out, where as before then, it was only me buying them, I probabily have bought 80% of the Bellavita's stock!:sweatdrop: