calista

Feb 8, 2007
hi all,
i really love the calista satchel in luggage...it's on sale now at a couple of different places...i looked at it at a few different stores and all of the hardware looks scratched no matter what store i saw it in...i was told by a MK employee that it's not a defect, that it's "brushed"...do any of you know anything about that? thanks...
also looking at the sutton in luggage...would love any and all feedback
thanks!

Hey song,

I haven't seen the bag irl, but I was looking at (zoomed) pics of this bag on zappos and ebags, and you can tell that the hardware is brushed. Personally, I really like the brushed hardware because then I don't have to worry about scratches or tarnish. However, if this bothers you, you might want to rethink a possible purchase. :thinking:

hey carterazo,
i love the bag but the hardware looks scratched and not brushed...perhaps that is the way that mk brushes the hardware? i really love the bag, though...it's between the 2 and i'm glad you looked at it for me!
thanks!

i got two amazing deals today! one on a cole haan and the other on the calista! i found it on sale for 199.00!!! it was originally 398.00...this never happens to me! i love the color and everything about it...yay!

Yay! I'm so happy for you! :yahoo: That's a really good deal. (Love Cole Haan too! Their quality is amazing. Which one did you get?)

Please post pics so we can drool over your bags. :yes: