calista

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all,
    i really love the calista satchel in luggage...it's on sale now at a couple of different places...i looked at it at a few different stores and all of the hardware looks scratched no matter what store i saw it in...i was told by a MK employee that it's not a defect, that it's "brushed"...do any of you know anything about that? thanks...
    also looking at the sutton in luggage...would love any and all feedback
    thanks!

2. Hey song,

I haven't seen the bag irl, but I was looking at (zoomed) pics of this bag on zappos and ebags, and you can tell that the hardware is brushed. Personally, I really like the brushed hardware because then I don't have to worry about scratches or tarnish. However, if this bothers you, you might want to rethink a possible purchase. :thinking:

3. hey carterazo,
    i love the bag but the hardware looks scratched and not brushed...perhaps that is the way that mk brushes the hardware? i really love the bag, though...it's between the 2 and i'm glad you looked at it for me!
    thanks!

4. i got two amazing deals today! one on a cole haan and the other on the calista! i found it on sale for 199.00!!! it was originally 398.00...this never happens to me! i love the color and everything about it...yay!

5. Yay! I'm so happy for you! :yahoo: That's a really good deal. (Love Cole Haan too! Their quality is amazing. Which one did you get?)

Please post pics so we can drool over your bags. :yes:

6. I saw that bag on sale at the MK boutique for $199 a couple of days ago...beautiful! Congrats!

7. Hmmm, are all of the calista satchels on sale? I'm interested in the vanilla one. Do you have any photos?

8. CONGRATS!!!!!!! Pics please!!!!!