California bound - LA Loubies?

LoubyLady

Jun 24, 2009
Hey everyone!

I just found out this afternoon that I need to go to LA (from London) tomorrow (yeah, nothing like a bit of advance notice, huh?!) for work. I hope to have a little time off at the weekend and intend to do some shopping.

Are there any California ladies who can recommend some good places? I'm staying at the Four Seasons for three nights and looking for cool vintage stores (hoping to score a Louby deal if such a thing exists) as well as the best dept stores. I then transfer to The Standard on Sunset for the last night of my trip - I've stayed there before and know it's quite close to The Beverly Centre, but have no idea even where the Four Seasons is in relation to it!

TIA!

Perfect hotel location:

NM, BNY, Saks are all on wilshire and the BH boutique is literally just down the street from the Four Seasons!!!

I'm getting all excited for you...haha :biggrin:

You can also try Fred Segal's on Melrose and if you dont mind the drive, the SCP boutique is about a 40 min drive south on the 405

Hmmmn...I don't know of any vintage places with CLs either, and I love vintage and CLs. But both Melrose and Robertson (by the Beverly Center) have a lot of cool stores.

Perfect hotel location:

NM, BNY, Saks are all on wilshire and the BH boutique is literally just down the street from the Four Seasons!!!

I'm getting all excited for you...haha :biggrin:

The above stores are also close to Rodeo Drive, so I think this is your best bet for shopping:graucho: