Calfskin bowler or baby cabas?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Looking to buy my first Chanel! So, calfskin bowling bag or baby cabas? I didn't see any pics of the bowling bag on here, but this is it:
    [​IMG]
    I saw both in person today and loved both.

2. I can't see the photo.
    Can you attach it instead of linking it?
    there's lots of bowling bags, want to see the one you want before giving my opinion! :biggrin:

3. I had the bowler a few months ago but returned it because it seemed so blah. I think the baby cabas makes more of a statement for the money.

4. Oops hope this works!

chanelroundbowlingad.jpg
  5. I'd go for the round bowler, adorable.

6. LOVE BOTH!!!LOL!

Im now getting the teal Baby cabas now too( I already have it in black-I adore it!)..Both bags are TDF..cant go wrong!

7. Janicemph - this is the bowler you had a few months ago? The SAs at Nordstrom said it was brand spankin' new...

8. ahh, I LOVE that bnowler but HAVE to HAVE shoulder bags only, so I have to pick Cabas by default!

9. i love the bowler. it's adorable!

10. What material is that bowler? How much is it?? I LOVE it!

11. I like both. But the baby cabas is more me.

12. Yes, the exact same bag. I got it at NM in Tampa. I posted the pics with my other chanel bags.

13. Hey Janicemph - can you post a link to those pics? I was looking for pics of the bowling bag on this forum and couldn't find any. Thanks in advance!

14. Do a search for Luxury Bowler and you'll find tons of pics!

15. i prefer the bowler =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice