Calf Hair In The Summer?

Cocobeans12

May 11, 2020
Hi, I just purchased a YSL camera medium lou in brown/zebra print calf hair (only front of bag). I have the Chloe messenger small Marcie in tan with shearling edging. Can I wear the zebra print calf hair in spring and summer? I wouldn't wear the Chloe fur trimmed because the fur is very obvious, but the YSL zebra print doesn't look like fur until you see it up close. I hate to spend so much money and have two bags I cannot wear year round. Thanks in advance for all of your opinions.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Any other year I would say go for it, but just be careful if you live in a place that's not 100% virus free.

I would say that with any non-washable bag though.

Reactions: Joule

Cocobeans12

May 11, 2020
Any other year I would say go for it, but just be careful if you live in a place that's not 100% virus free.

I would say that with any non-washable bag though.
Is there a place that's 100% virus free? I'm in NYC. We were the epicenter of the virus. I'm not concerned about that, I don't want to look silly!

Feb 21, 2017
Is there a place that's 100% virus free? I'm in NYC. We were the epicenter of the virus. I'm not concerned about that, I don't want to look silly!
I agree. The chance of getting infected with C 19 from a bag is minimal. Use that bag!
Edited to say: I do not mean to be dismissive of those of you who worry about it. This is just one nurse's opinion. Hugs

Reactions: papertiger
Jun 11, 2012
I personally wouldn't use a calf hair bag in summer ( May, June, July, August) here in Canada, or New York. Come September, I would feel fine using it. Eight months out of a year is pretty good when it comes to bag useage.